http://www.theiwh.com/

Thursday 10 November 2011

My wish list...

If I had to make a wish list of things that I would buy from Quendo - luxury gateway of western fashion and accessories. It would be a list of something for my entire family. Right from my Father in law to the kids and also for my maid. I love to share the previliges I get, no matter how big or small they are. So would have a gift picked for everyone and handed over to them on the eve of the new year. Everyone will welcome the New Year 2012 with the surprise.... I am sure it'll bring a smile on everyones' face. That hapiness is priceless to me!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post and all the best for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Seema and Magiceye for passing by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keeep loving your family !
    a found a lot more love in your words !
    happy new year 2012

    ReplyDelete