http://www.theiwh.com/

Tuesday 2 July 2013

A drop in the ocean...




We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
~ Mother Teresa

There's calmness in the turbulence
There's an order in the chaos
There's rhythm in the noise
There's harmony in the discord
There's movement in the stillness

Moving is being alive, seeing hope, nurturing dreams, having whims and fancies, being in love, being human!
Humans have their date with time every now and then, do we make the most of it? Don't really know but life goes on... as a matter of fact. Have heard the phrase, life awaits you, you are invited. How true! Its when one gets the realisation to stop existing and start living. When one starts living, a new being is born with new energy and zeal. The individual understands the purpose and goal in his life. There is peace and contentment that brings about harmony with his surroundings.
Time heals, time waits for none... Be up! be going and be with the time. Now is the time....don't postpone it!



This post is written for Indiblogeswaris #ThatTuesdayThingy http://indiblogeshwaris.com/2013/06/that-tuesday-thingy-premiere/



image courtesy: http://jackholesrealm.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/water_drop.jpg

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you... now you are inspiring me Ritu :)

      Delete
  2. Well done girl. Wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Blogwati Gee... you made me write this... and the music here is awesome.... touches the soul, beautiful video too! Thanks:)

      Delete
    2. I am so glad to stop by to listen to the music.....and pen it down. :)

      Delete
  3. Time really doesnt stop for any thing or any one
    Good take on the prompt Laxmi
    GOOD Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your little verse. All things in life must balance.
    Dropping by from TuesdayThingy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the name of your blog - made me chuckle.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for dropping by Suzy.... Optimist that I am and also a big dreamer so the blog had to be Optimist prime ;)

      Cheers!

      Delete
  5. Loved your take on the prompt! I really struggle with that kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roshni... I struggle too but then comes the realisation learn to accept things as they are and coexist and life life! Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Loved how you used the video ! Is up to us how we use the time me have isn't it ! As you say we must stop just existng and start living !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... start living was the lesson I learnt. Things won't happen your way but you can choose your way for sure. thanks for passing by Ruchira.

      Delete
  7. Aww..simple words written so well that they ring a bell in one's ears. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opposites exist in each other. Nice way of putting it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by
    error, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just
    like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb job.

    my site Natural Cleanse Review

    ReplyDelete