http://www.theiwh.com/

Friday 14 April 2017

MNR Brands - Get the mosquitoes & pests out of your homes!

Mosquitoes are a nuisance and also a threat as they  are known to carry many infectious diseases.   Mosquito-borne illnesses include malaria,  elephantiasis, dengue fever, yellow fever etc. Monsoon is the time when Dengue is in full force. I am particularly scared of the mosquitoes to the extent that my windows are generally shut assuming that mosquitoes will be at bay. No matter what you do these tiny pests find their way inside the house and ultimately the virus gets into the bodies of people. Some causing the ailments. I heard about the Super Sonic and Super Trap pest management solutions.  I tried the Super trap that works on insects and mosquitoes. It worked as I found many dead mosquitoes, that was a buy in for me.  Since then have been using it regularly with good results. It relieves me of some stress for sure!

Super Sonic works on cockroaches, and rodents. The usual menaces at home and also a nightmare for most of us. It is safe as it doesn’t use any chemical but works on ultra sound waves. I’ve been able to drive most of the pests away from my home. I recommend these products to all those who cannot make pests their cohabitants. I can very well say that Super Sonic and Super Trap are an effective pest control solution for your home. Try them! you won’t regret the step taken to make your home safe and healthy for you as well as your family.
Check MNR page for the range of products that they have :
https://www.facebook.com/MNRBrands/ 

1 comment:

  1. Worried about pests in your home or establishment? safe pest control uses latest technology and state-of-the-art methods in order to exterminate and prevent pests from causing problems. With our services so convenient and affordable, there’s no reason to take such risks.

    ReplyDelete