http://www.theiwh.com/

Friday 31 August 2018

Dynamism of a young entrepreneur!

I know her brothers well as both of them were my students at IHM Mumbai; at different times though. Vishal and Vikram were well bred, disciplined young boys from an established family that was in hotel business. I have extremely high regards for their parents Mr. and Mrs. Vithal Kamat for bringing them up as any other boys next door. They had no airs about them and did not disclose who they were. I also remember them travelling to college by local trains and having a simple college life. They were disciplined and focused on their learning; probably knowing it well that they were heirs to the legacy created by their father and had the responsibility of taking it to newer heights.
And here’s their sister, who matches up to her brothers in all the parameters that I mentioned above- truly dynamic, fun loving and focused young lady  who wears her chef coat with pride!  Being a Part of the family that runs the Kamat Group of Hotels; Vidita Kamat has tried her best to be a part of the culinary industry with grace and strength in an inimitable way. She started working in the hospitality industry at the age of 16, and now is an established Chef entrepreneur,  food blogger and food stylist. She says that nothing else satisfies her than cooking for people and sending them home with full tummies and even bigger smiles. Innovating and creating new recipes as well as trying out new cuisines makes for the best thing about being a chef; she adds. She has many personal achievements that speak about her passion and dedication to her work.  She has been featured in many publications of repute such as the BBC Good Food. IWH in conversation with the dynamic Chef Vidita Kamat.
IWH:  Tell us something about you, your growing up years, life through school, college etc
Vidita: I keep my head held up high and focus on what is needed to be done at work. I am a strong-headed woman with a clear vision. Growing up, my life has revolved around food and foodies all the time, everywhere and anywhere I have been. From my childhood. Mom’s traditional food and dad’s innovative cooking gave birth to the chef in me! Cooking has always been my first love; I love everything that is associated with food and culinary. I have always been a bubbly and chirpy child through school and college years. I have been active in extracurricular activities; however, I was an average student in academics. Nonetheless, I had always focused on what I wanted to do.
Continue reading at:

No comments:

Post a Comment