http://www.theiwh.com/

Thursday 3 May 2018

30 Years of Expertise!


We meet some people who leave a deep impact on our thought process and we can never forget their friendly and warm demeanor. Mrs. Vaneeta Arora, Director Housekeeping, The Park New Delhi, is one such lady. When I met her for the first time, that's the kind of interaction I had with her. I was on my training assignment but every evening I finished my work I would rush to her office. Her office had a treasure of books, manuals and things that had great value. The best being 'HER'; she knew so much about the hospitality industry, its growth, specially in the Delhi region. She spoke so much about the first few hotels. It was like sourcing rich body of information and knowledge from her archives.  Sitting at her office, she knew exactly what was up with her staff anywhere in the hotel, her network of information was one of the best I've seen. Above all was her humility, she probably gauged, what I had in my mind. I have been intrigued by anyone providing information that wasn't there in the books. Unfortunately when it comes to hospitality there really isn't much as hospitality professionals don't write about their experiences. This has been the area of interest for me as I am into teaching, learning and development. It helps me immensely if I can share anecdotes. She was one such person who did exactly that for me, let me share one here,

Read Full Story Here: http://www.theiwh.com/30-professional-years-and-still-going-strong-interview-with-mrs-vaneeta-arora/

Website: http://www.theiwh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment