http://www.theiwh.com/

Saturday 26 May 2018

My remarkable journey- by Priyanka

You meet a few people who are self motivated and self driven, Priyanka is one such young professional. My association with her is very recent, in fact we connected through the IWH, she also showed keen interest in all activities and was forever ready to chip in wherever required. I found that she is a person with the right mindset,  attitude and the drive. When I approached her to share her story for the Rear View Mirror, she was very forthcoming. As a founder of the IWH, its a pleasure to share with you Priyanka's story of grit and focus.

My remarkable journey from being regarded just a pretty face to someone who speaks serious business.
Coming from a Middle class family with our own financial struggles, difficult situation or criticism was always taught to me, to be taken as an opportunity to achieve higher.
From the very beginning as a child I was always motivated and encouraged to take up what I believed in – and hospitality was my childhood love affair. Having  lived  in Goa, Pune and Mumbai, exposure to various cultures only boosted my passion to explore, and hospitality was undoubtedly the best platform to achieve that. I have earned my bachelor’s degree in 2014 - International Marketing under Business Studies from South Indian Education Society, Nerul as one of the best institutions in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Followed by the very first break with one of the biggest hotel brands in the world – the Marriott group!


No comments:

Post a Comment