http://www.theiwh.com/

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Countdown to Countdown - Day 18


Just 18 days to go....Yay!!... it really feels nice to be closer to the target isn't it? What have we gained so far? Everyday unfolds something new, brings in new hopes. Today I want to talk about Magic! we all experience it sometime or the other.
Ronald Dahl, writer says , " Those who don't believe in magic can never find it".
Yes dreams carry magic in them and its for the individual to discover and own that. That ownership has to be planned and prepared for. And that preparation has to be so good that you gain the confidence in realising your dream. Do the best you know, until you know better, then you do the better..... finally the very Best will also come to you. Determination is the word for today! Be determined to succeed.

I am learning the meaning of determination from Dayala. Hats off to him, didn't really know the running around would be so much. I wanted to have a little chat with him, read it as exchanging 2 messages each day. Since we are on a project that's the minimum expected. But yesterday I just couldn't get him. He has been on his toes. But I guess this is how a success story is written. I am so glad that am getting to observe a real Hero prepare for his dream project, the ride around the world. It is this, the very reason why I associate myself with the project.
Thanks for your feedback bikers from all over the country, my idea was more to connect with the social media users the women and college students as well as teenagers. The little dose of so called 'gyan' was for them. I am glad that the tough, macho bikers find it interesting too. Yes there's that little child in all of us. For that child the world is magical, so we must keep that child happy within us. Thanks for all your support, there's such a beautiful camaraderie among the bikers!  I am the odd person out but  am made to feel so welcome. Trust me I actually feel like the queen.
Infact some of the readers have started sharing their own dreams with me. Believe me I don't really know what to advise anyone. But what I strongly believe in is there's no one between you and your dream, be after it and get it! How will follow....

The inspirational story for today is...
MacDonald  was started by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in California in 1940, from one unit today there are 100s of them in every country, one outlet that opened in 1940 now has 33000 outlets in 118 countries.The symbol is the most recognized in the world and their advertising campaign one of the best. I know the number of times I have bought the Happy meal (kids insisted on it), not for the meal but for the toy! This again is a dream story and an inspiring one, no matter what the competition is McD is the leader and better than the best. I am not supporting junk food culture but its a successful business model and that's what I am highlighting. The partners realized that hamburger was their strength and concentrated only on that and the result is for everyone to see. The result is that of great vision, focus and determination. Use of ones strength well.

So discover that strength within you and use it to your advantage. If you don't see any, then develop one and hone it well. Everyone should have one such USP, the quality that no one else possesses. Dayala gets the support and encouragement from everyone for that USP!

Would love to hear your dream stories. A lot of us believe in the magic of that secret. 
Tell us your stories too and will share them with others, you never know when someone gets inspired and your story changes a life.

Follow #DreamLive to witness how dreams become reality. Bharadwaj Dayala, the first Indian to go around the world on a motorcycle, will show us how to live our own dreams by realising his dream of riding from Russia to South Africa in just 100 days from 1st March 2014, starting with nothing.  He'll then help 12 to 24 passionate bikers to live their dream of riding in a foreign country by getting sponsors for them.

DreamLive: Dare to dream and care to achieve it.
https://www.facebook.com/BJsDreamLive
@letsdreamlive

No comments:

Post a Comment