http://www.theiwh.com/

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Countdown to Countdown - Day 24

Hello Everyone!


We are now 24 days to go! somehow I like the number 24 and the date 5th! Don't know why but these two numbers look good and so does Dream Live. We are getting some fans and some people teaming with us on this absolutely voluntary and inspiring endeavour. 

I would like to thank the bloggers who I notice have started following my posts. Would love to hear from them, it certainly motivates me to keep scribbling my thoughts. I have seen the work of some of them and I know where they come from. Thanks.


The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world , are the ones who do.  ~Steve Jobs 



This is the 5th day of the Coutdown, I wish to share with you a bit from my own experiences, I am just a girl next door. Had my own goals, believed in them and have achieved whatever little I aspired and I keep looking at new goals and aiming to realise them as well just like a lot of you reading this. Something that I feel is significant and wish to share with you is getting married was a big decision as everything else would change from then. As I learnt more about my husband and we started understanding each other I told him what I visualised for us. And in 8 years of our marriage I guess we have achieved all that we shared with each other. 

I visualise things even for Dream Live and I believe that we are all going to achieve the target that we have set for ourselves. I will consider this as my PhD. Yes I am a doctoral candidate and almost half through my research but now the university wants me to attend 3 months classes fulltime, and the campus is far away in another city, this is very difficult for me at this point. It is possible but I don't want to do anything that will affect my children in anyway. When I associate with the Project I want to give myself the satisfaction of having earned a PhD when we realise our dream here in front of all connected. Afterall that's the purpose of any study, to visualise something, work towards it and make it happen, at the same time empowering and guiding others to achieve that. 

We need to have long term as well as short term goals. The moment we do that all the obstacles appear as pebbles on the pathway!.... and they are very easy to overcome.

Join us on facebook and follow us on Twitter for all the excitement building on to tour the world again on a motor cycle. Here, see the Dream going live and finally becoming a reality.





Follow #DreamLive to witness how dreams become reality. Bharadwaj Dayala will show us how to live our own dreams by realising his dream of riding from Russia to South Africa in just 100 days starting with nothing. He'll then help 12 to 24 passionate bikers to live their dream of riding in a foreign country by getting sponsors for them.



DreamLive: Dare to dream and care to achieve it.

https://www.facebook.com/BJsDreamLive
@letsdreamlive

No comments:

Post a Comment