http://www.theiwh.com/

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Countdown to Countdown - Day 19



Beginning of  another brand  new week. I love Mondays... have never experienced the Blues yet! A lot of you may be like me but I also know quite a few people who dread the Mondays. Anyway being on the positive what you have to do, why not do it with a smile! On this note lets be READY for yet another week of possibilities and positive affirmations. Today, I am also happy that the weekend chores are attended to, Capt. Todiwan safely crossed the pirate infested Gulf Of Aden, kids are off to school and me to work.

Dream Live has been on in the social media for about 10 days now. We are 428 followers strong! If you are reading this would love to see you all on our facebook page. Bloggers are voting for my posts, special thanks to them for their kind support. That encourages me to continue scribbling, I know that I am not a great writer and I don't aspire to be one to be honest. But I want to be effective enough so that people can connect with Dream Live, as its all about people and the synergy that they create.

With Delhi bikers

Past week has also been very good for Bharadwaj Dayala, Delhi bikers welcomed him and his dream with open arms and hearts. Could see the enthusiasm there, yes I am inducted into the group of Delhi bikers, an honour I shall always cherish, Thank you delhibikers Adventuretourgroup. Now I am wondering what is Dayala telling people about me? He was in Delhi for the Auto Expo, he for the first time stayed at a bikers's home and is extremely thankful for the warm hospitality extended to him.



From Delhi he headed straight to Hyderabad, and what a grand reception by the Wanderers there. I simply loved the adulation and so much of pomp and ceremony. What an entourage! the television channel covered the event. I was delighted to see all this sitting here in Mumbai. 

Guess what? Again Lalit Jain was gracious enough to make me a member of the Wanderers Bulleteers of Hyderabad. This is what brotherhood is all about. Thank you, is the least that I can say. Wanderers had a ride with the message of WAR: Wanderers Against Racism. Salute to that! Very apt for the times that we are living in, the world has to become a better place for us and for the generations to come.
Wanderers Ride in Hyderabad
Would love to hear your dream stories. A lot of us believe in the magic of that secret. 
Tell us your stories too and will share them with others, you never know when someone gets inspired and your story changes a life.
Follow #DreamLive to witness how dreams become reality. Bharadwaj Dayala, the first Indian to go around the world on a motorcycle, will show us how to live our own dreams by realising his dream of riding from Russia to South Africa in just 100 days starting with nothing.  He'll then help 12 to 24 passionate bikers to live their dream of riding in a foreign country by getting sponsors for them.

DreamLive: Dare to dream and care to achieve it.
https://www.facebook.com/BJsDreamLive
@letsdreamlive

No comments:

Post a Comment