http://www.theiwh.com/

Sunday 9 February 2014

Countdown to Countdown - Day 21



Yesterday, I spoke about Goals and how they are related to dreams. Now on, during the rest of the countdown I wish to share some success stories. Stories of ordinary  people like you and me who had extraordinary dreams and they achieved them. There are many such stories but those many still are a handful!

As we prepare ourselves for Dream Live, Lets also look at our own dreams and find ways to achieve them. Let me emphasize again that dreams have to be Big, they have to be the best that you can do or the best that you can be! 
The poem selected by Bharadwaj Dayala is so apt, Dreams need that grit, perseverance and being able to visualise success. The 'never quit attitude', goes a long way. 
Just read a quote by another super achiever, " No way as way and no limitations as limitation." Make way where there's no way and there's no limitation to anything that you want to pursue or do!
Found this very profound indeed. Achievers need to have that kind of a foresight. That becomes the driving force for them. With that attitude how can anyone even think of failing? Success comes to those who believe in themselves and have that 'do or die' attitude!

I think I am quite fortunate to meet individuals who dreamt big for themselves and have realised  those dreams as well. They are not the famous faces but people who live among us. One such example is a recent message I received from an old student of mine. The message read, " Ma'aaam... I bought a car with my own money. Very happyyy today. Want to thank you for inspiring us.... Got to learn a lot from you." I replied,"Congrats". I was thinking in my mind 8 years after passing out buying his own car was okay, was it actually such a big deal? I read the message again, I remember that student to be very focused and had a good understanding and foresight. I asked which car he had bought. To that he said he'd send the picture. I received the picture the very next moment and the car was an Audi,  A4 Premium Plus. I was impressed, not with the car but the achievement of that student. Again, I wish to highlight that you never know whom you inspire and how!

There are many such people I know, I am sure there are many more of them out there. Such people become an inspiration for others. The achievement is of varying degrees, whats too good for one may not be anywhere close to the benchmark for the others. Its relative, so everyone has to try to be the best that they can be.

Would love to hear your dream stories. A lot of us believe in the magic of that secret. 

Tell us your stories too and will share them with others, you never know when someone gets inspired and your story changes a life.


Follow #DreamLive to witness how dreams become reality. Bharadwaj Dayala, the first Indian to go around the world on a motorcycle, will show us how to live our own dreams by realising his dream of riding from Russia to South Africa in just 100 days starting with nothing.  He'll then help 12 to 24 passionate bikers to live their dream of riding in a foreign country by getting sponsors for them.


DreamLive: Dare to dream and care to achieve it.
https://www.facebook.com/BJsDreamLive

@letsdreamlive

No comments:

Post a Comment