http://www.theiwh.com/

Sunday 23 February 2014

Countdown to countdown - Day 6



Sunday evening, I am sitting recollecting my thoughts of the entire day. The day has been fruitful, as fruitful as it can be! Spent the weekend with my parents, kids like the change, spending time with their grand parents and getting pampered real silly. Had a  chat with my dad last evening about Dream Live, he always supports me but he was a bit apprehensive. He felt probably I was compromising on the time that I give to my children. I have  a full time job, two young kids, in laws, family. Dad had his point, but I was not pleased with it as he assumed things. What he probably didn't understand is, the time to the blog is up and above the family time. After the kids have gone to sleep I sit down to put my thoughts in my diary. As I said earlier that I am not a serious blogger but I wish to write regularly for Dream Live as I connect with it and want all my readers to feel the same. Its about people like you and me. Everyone has dreams but not all can take the risk that they demand. Its to show everyone the power of dreaming big and making it a reality.

Today two important things happened, one was the Royal Enfield Owners ride to support 'women empowerment'. Bharadwaj Dayala lead the ride with the women riders. I had to give it miss, couldn't afford to be out the whole day as I had commitment for the evening. Yes I do support the cause and I am an empowered woman! I connect with it by talking about it on various  platforms and writing about it as and when.

The second one was meeting Dayala, Finally managed exchanging ideas, opinions and sharing the Big dream. He has been travelling the length and breadth of the country very actively for the past one month and today he attended a ride but nowhere could you see any fatigue or lower level of enthusiasm. This man surely gives his hundred per cent. He will inspire you endless! Carter Road at Bandra, Mumbai was like a carnival today. It was'No vehicles day'. The place was buzzing with activities. Cafe Coffee Day was packed, overflowing the capacity. The entire stretch of the sea face road was indeed a sea of people who were on their bicycles. Young and old were all enjoying themselves and the atmosphere was truly exuberant. It was a sight to behold. Perfect place to discuss and visualise Dream Live that's about people, their synergy and dreams.



Would love to hear your dream stories. A lot of us believe in the magic of that secret. 
Tell us your stories too and will share them with others, you never know when someone gets inspired and your story changes a life.
Follow #DreamLive to witness how dreams become reality. Bharadwaj Dayala, the first Indian to go around the world on a motorcycle, will show us how to live our own dreams by realising his dream of riding from Russia to South Africa, Dream Live takes off in just 100 days from 1st March 2014,starting with nothing.  He'll then help 12 to 24 passionate bikers to live their dream of riding in a foreign country by getting sponsors for them.

DreamLive: Dare to dream and care to achieve it.
https://www.facebook.com/BJsDreamLive
@letsdreamlive

posters taken from google

No comments:

Post a Comment